Knight Rider K.I.T.T. Car Charger
Date Published: 07/08/2015 4:11 AM
Sure we all like to shit on the 80s, yes they might have had the worst fashion sense since the 1200s, but you can't argue that they didn't have the greatest TV shows ever made, see: The Cosbys, Cheers, Alf, The A-Team, and of course Knight Rider. Relive the days of Knight Rider with this USB car charger that looks like KITTS voicebox in the car. The knight rider phone charger features light bars that will sync to the audio that comes from KITT, which plays back a variety of different noises and features 11 different phrases from the TV show. All you're life you've strived to become the Hoff, now you finally can. Bring that 1997 Geo Metro to the future, and by future I mean back to the 80s with a Knight Rider KITT USB car charger.
Officially licensed by Knight Rider, and created by ThinkGeek, the Knight Rider car charger fits into any standard 12v cigarette lighter in your car, can charge any device that uses USB, which includes Android devices, iPhones, iPads, tablets, GPS devices, any smart phone, etc... The Knight Rider charger contains two USB ports so you can charge two devices at the same time, features an on/off/mute button for when you find yourself in a situation where you need less 80s in your life (heaven forbid), and has a flexible arm so you can position it however you like in your car.
Here are the 11 different phrases the device will playback from the TV show:
- I am a Knight Industries 2000 with a thousand megabits of memory and a 1 nanosecond access time.
- I'm very pleased to meet you.
- Anything you can think of, I'm sure I can perform.
- My sensors are picking up some very strange vibrations.
- If you'll permit me, I have a solution.
- May I suggest you put the car in the auto-cruise mode for safety's sake.
- I fail to see the logic of that statement.
- I'm going to have to make a pit stop very shortly.
- If it weren't for me you'd be walking.
- As a machine I believe I'm quite fortunate not to have your human dependency upon oxygen for your survival.
- Next time you want something handled in a specific way, please be sure to tell me ahead of time.