This Portable, Manual Washer Lets You Clean Your Clothes Anywhere
Date Published: 08/02/2019 2:39 PM (Updated: 08/05/2019 10:17 AM)
I like clean clothes, but I hate the thought of all the water that is being used/wasted with every load I wash (perhaps that is why I put off doing laundry?!...no, it's the folding!). But, I continue to use my washer because I don't want to be the smelly kid at the office. Thanks to the portable, manual Lavario clothes washer I can now keep my clothes clean while using less water and detergent and NO electricity! This puppy will even clean the dirt, grime, and smells out of jeans and sweatshirts!
Thanks to its patented design, the Lavartio actually drives water through the fabrics it is washing while requiring minimal arm strength. It uses gravity to its advantage on the down-strike and buoyancy on the up-stroke...it's so easy even grandma could do it!
While most people probably aren't going to stray from their standard washer, this manual one is great for a great number of people and purposes:
- Doomsday preppers
- Delicate fabrics
- Remote cabins
- Anyone who lives in an area with spotty electricity/water supply
How Does The Lavario Work?
This genius portable, manual washer works in six easy steps.
- Fill the bucket with water and detergent. It is suggested that you have 10 gallons of water (5 to wash and 5 to rinse) for a full load.
- Put your dirty clothes in the basket ensuring you fill the basket loosely so the water can flow freely through the clothes.
- Plunge the basket up and down in the bucket.
- Drain the bucket in your sink, tub, or outside. The drain is on the bottom of the bucket and comes with a nozzle that can attach to any garden hose if you need to divert water away.
How Much Can Be Washed At A Time?
A typical load can hold what would be equivalent to a small load in an electric machine.
Check out the Lavario in action below!
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel